You may have diabetes, here are the symptoms!September 16, 2016
A new research is being published about the importance of vitamin D almost every day. Vitamin D, also called sunshine vitamin, provide development for our bones and muscles. Deficiency of it, on the other hand, leads to serious health problems. The relation of it with heart diseases, breast, colon and prostate cancers, depression, weight gain and a lot of problems has been proved. Here are some symptoms for you to suspect vitamin D deficiency:
- Weakness in bones and muscles: Our body stops bone making after age 30. Deficiency of vitamin D may expedite or worsen osteoporosis, or bone loss.
- Feeling unhappy and sad: Depression and emotional fluctuation may be related to vitamin D deficiency. It has been understood that vitamin D has a role in some brain parts responsible for emotional status.
- Chronic gingival disease: Taking enough vitamin D is crucial for oral health. Some studies showed that sunshine decreases periodontal diseases, meaning chronic gingival diseases which lead to bleeding and swelling in gum.
- High blood pressure: Studies showed the bound between hypertension and vitamin D deficiency. People with high vitamin D levels are liable to low blood pressure and they become hypertension patients very rarely.
- Exhaustion and sleeplessness: It has been proved that one of the underlying causes of chronic fatigue syndrome is vitamin D deficiency.
- Emotional fluctuations: Vitamin D receptors are seen in some parts of brain. Low levels of vitamin D has been related to depression.
- Weight problems: Studies have shown that vitamin D deficiency increases complication risk related to obesity development and obesity. Overweight and obese patients are helped to lose weight with vitamin D support.
- Digestion problems: Constipation, puffiness are some kinds of digestive problems seen in people with vitamin D deficiency.
- Allergies: Studies, again, have shown that vitamin D deficiency may have a role in allergic problems.